November was a good month for reading! Here are the books I read last month.
- The Money Saving Mom’s Budget by Crystal Paine. I’ll post a review of this book soon, but suffice it to say that I read the entire book in two days!
- Southern Plate by Christy Jordan. Yes, this is a cookbook you actually read! It includes stories about many of the recipes and is one of the few cookbooks that I’d actually like to own.
- Grace-Based Parenting by Tim Kimmel. Since I tend to err on the side of truth rather than grace, I found some helpful advice in this book.
- EntreLeadership by Dave Ramsey. I’m certainly not a business owner, but I still enjoyed Dave’s newest book.
- Sophie’s Heart by Lori Wick. A church friend loaned me this fiction book and it occupied me over the Thanksgiving holiday.
What have you been reading lately?
Links in this post are Amazon affiliate links.