Their lists are a bit different. Not only do they have unique personalities, but each one also faces specific struggles at certain ages. However, I combined my requests into one list here. In some instances, I used wording similar to that suggested in Stormie’s book.
1. May she be drawn to good friends and away from harmful ones; may those relationships nurture her as well as the other person.
2. Create within her a desire to spend time alone with God.
3. Guide her steps.
4. Reveal her gifts and talents that they might be developed and used for His honor and glory.
5. Protect her innocence. Keep her pure in mind and body.
6. Should marriage be in His will, lead her to a Christian mate who is dedicated to serving God.
7. Develop a loving relationship between she and her sister.
8. Allow her to see herself as beautiful in the eyes of God, not judging herself by the beauty standards of the world.
9. Keep her heart tender and make her uncomfortable with sin. May all lies be exposed and repentance sought.