I’ve spent the last couple of days….
- cuddling my two newest nephews, ages three months and two months
- enjoying the company of my siblings and their families
- eating WAY too much delicious food
- appreciating my husband – his flexibility and his sense of humor
- watching our daughters enjoy time with their grandparents and other relatives
Today involves some shopping 🙂 and a big meal with extended family (ack – more eating!!) Then it’s one more day of fun before heading home to face the unpacking of the suitcases and the repacking of the Christmas decorations. Think I’d better enjoy myself while I can!!!