We are out of town for the next couple of days visiting my brand-new nephew!! (And his mom and dad, of course 🙂 My sister had her first baby a week ago, which corresponded perfectly with the girls’ having a couple of days off from school this week for a teacher’s convention.
Since I often do a Thursday 13 post, I thought I would leave you with 13 of my favorite past posts – just in case you missed them the first time around!
- Before I Was a Mom
- Good-bye, Second Grade
- Congratulations to Our Graduate
- Desiring Spiritual Growth in My Children
- Thirteen Ways to Celebrate a Child’s Birthday
- Five Mistakes I’ve Made in Parenting
- Five Fun Things to Play with Little Girls
- Glimpses of Hope
- Mom Goals
- Organizing Paper
- Thirteen Things I Love in My Home
- Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake