There are a number of free websites that I visit on a regular basis. Here are thirteen of my favorite FREE Internet resources. [Disclaimer: This does not mean that I endorse all the content on each of these websites, but that overall I generally find them to be very helpful.]
- AllRecipes This is my go-to place when I’m looking for a specific type of recipe. I find the user reviews to be very beneficial, especially if I’m looking to adapt a given recipe a bit.
- Trip Advisor Great for hotel and restaurant reviews and to find interesting local attractions.
- Mapquest No GPS in our vehicles, so I’m pretty handy at following those printed directions.
- Amazon When I’m researching which brand of a certain product I may want to buy, I often go here to read user reviews. I have found many of them to be accurate.
- Money Saving Mom One of the first blogs I started following faithfully, I love the vast array of deals and coupons she posts.
- Coupons.com I get excited to see which new coupons are available at the first of each month.
- My county library website which allows me to search the catalog and request books to be sent to my closest library from others within the county.
- Publix Since I don’t receive their sales ads in the mail, I can go online each Wednesday morning and create and print my grocery list from their website.
- DLTK Crafts for Kids I enjoy their printable worksheets, including their themed BINGO games.
- Public Domain Pictures You’ve probably noticed this website at the bottom of many of my blog posts. I think they have some great stock pictures.
- FiddleDeeDee One of my favorite sites for checking Publix coupon match ups to make sure that I’m not missing any great deals for the week.
- The Math Worksheet Site Terrific for printing your own custom math worksheets based on your child’s current level of learning.
- Retail Me Not I usually check here before placing any online order to make sure I’ve found any discounts or coupon codes that are available.
Do you have a free Internet resource that you find useful? Please let us know what it is in the comments section.
This post is linked to Thursday 13.